Wednesday, February 8, 2012

All Things HJP

Hudson Jack Pierce is some kind of wonderful!!!
I absolutely adore alllllll things HJP!!!:)

He is Janitor Hudson...
He is a cutie patooooty...
and always up to something!!!
He is funny...
even when he doesn't mean to be!
We have been working on our colors...
especially "blue" because he loves
to say "blooooo".  We told him to go
into his room and bring us something BLUE.
He was SO PROUD when he came
running out to show us what he had found:
Clifford the Big RED Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is an angel...
He LOVES trash days because he
gets to roll in the big trash cans! ;)
The kid seriously loves to clean!!!!!!!!!!!
Janitor Hudson at heart :)
He is goofy!  He loves to get
right up in your face...and giggle
and say all sorts of things
that we can't understand yet!
Out of NOWHERE the kid
started going on the potty (sometimes)!!!!!!!!!!
But he insists you MUST see the proof...
every.single.time!!!!!!
If you don't, he brings it to YOU;)
He's a DIVA;))))))))
He loves ANY sort of ball...
lately his favorite is dribbling
(could have something to do with
attending Walker's basketball games!)...
He's actually really pretty good!!!
You can't leave this kid alone for
even a second!  This particular afternoon,
Walker nonchalantly comes to tell me
that Hudson is in the bathroom shaving.
EXCUSE ME?!?
(At least it's better than applying
my expensive Lancome mascara!)
Some Carmex AND his Dirt Devil.
Doesn't get much better than that for Huds! ;)
The kid is almost always smiling...
even when he was sick, he would
always give me a 'smile' if I asked!
He loves to play dress-up with his sister! 
He will do or wear anything she says!!!!!!!!!
Is there REALLY anything cuter
in this world than a little boy
in his undies?!?
Especially a prissy little
 cutie patooooty like this one...
Showing me Buzz & Woody on his bootie!!! ;)
Strike a pose, Stud Muffin!!!
There is nothing in this world
 like little boy LOVE!!!
My little Hudson is special...
so very, very special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can now ask him who he prays for
and he first clasps his hands together
and then in his quiet,
little husky voice he will say,
"Mama....Bubba.....Dada...Aaaadeeeee!"

It is PURE precious...
just like him!!!!!!!!

Hudson Jack,
May the Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you.
Numbers 6:24-25

3 comments:

brandi said...

Aw, what a cutie!!! Send him my way so he can mop for me. HEHE!!!!! I love his little undies pic, sooo presh!!

Beth E. said...

Soooo precious! I wish I could smooch on that cute face!

Traci said...

Just passing through, actually I was brought here from looking up an image to add to my Pintrest of Isaiah 40:31 and found YOU! Prayers for your family & for your SUPERMAN! I have a 22 year old son who we are totally blessed with; he just graduated college, is engaged to a beautiful girl and LOVES super heros since he was little bitty! I sometimes forget how blessed I am and I will pray for Travis!!
Also - another "coincidence" - my youngest son is named... HUDSON! WOW - haven't heard that name a whole lot. He's a 6'3" 16 year old, the bright spot of my day. I hope you Hudson is your bright spot! :)
Prayers to you all Mindy - and May God continue to bless you and your family!
Traci Robertson
Arkansas