Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hudson's (actual) BIRTHday!

January 17, 2012
Celebrating Hudson's 2nd BIRTHday!!!
Had to go with a Buzz Lightyear cake today.
Your love for Toy Story is really cute!  :)
Your family thinks you are the bomb.com!!! 
 I never dreamed Walker & Hadlee
would love you as much as they do.
They have EMBRACED you from
day one of your sweet little life!!!!!!
We ate hot dogs and mac & cheese for your
birthday dinner (you love hot dog weenies!  ha!)
THEN we opened presents...
 Great Grandma Pierce sent
 you a really cool gift...
 Brother picked this gift out for you...
#5 Kinsler shirt for the Rangers! 
 Every single time we went to Target,
you always grabbed this Jessie doll
and Hadlee REALLY wanted to get it for you.
I couldn't believe that Daddy said she could! ;)
 You were SO happy to have your very own Jessie!!!
 Hudson...your mommy and daddy
love you so much it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Singing to our sweet boy.........
 Life is SO fun with you! :)
 You even blew out your own candle!
I hope you made a wish
d I hope it comes true!!!
 You are such a happy guy almost
all the time!!!!!!!  Ready to roll
and go anywhere, anytime! 
 A VeRY special day for a VERY, VeRY
special TWO year old little Brother!!!!!!!!!
 The little love of mommy's life............
Hudson Jack,
You were the biggest surprise of our lives.
AND you continue to be so!
From your blond, curly hair to
your beautiful blue eyes to
your precious, FUN, sweet personality...
you are the BEST surprise of our lives!

I truly believe you are the most lovable,
kissable, huggable little guy
in the world.  The way you
LOVE to love does wonders
for my heart and soul. 

You are FUNNY...
OH so FUNny!!!
Your love of trash cans and
vacuums earned you the name
of Janitor Hudson (by Travis!).
The way you get into mommy's
make-up (my mascara especially) and
try to apply it before you are busted
is too cute!  AND the way you
apply lotion all over your body
just like you see me doing 
is a riot, too!!!!!!!!
And I can't forget how I often
catch you with Daddy's or
Bubba's deoderant tucked
under your shirt.  You want
to be SUCH a big boy!!!

You ADORE your big brother
and big sister and the feeling
is VERY much mutual!!!
You want to do EVERYTHING
like Bubba...and even
EVERYTHING like Sister!  ;)

You are a smart little stinker, too!
You may not talk much, but you
know every last thing going on
around you and you make your wishes
very clear!!!  Your cute little grins
and silly antics make it quite difficult
to discipline you.  And the fact
that you don't seem to mind
'time out', too!  ;)

You love to dribble the basketball
and you will try to escape for the
great outdoors AT ALL COSTS!
You LOVE it outside. 

What is up with you ripping off
your diaper and going potty every
single day without any prompting?!?
You have totally shocked me doing
this as your brother & sister never
did that.  You love to go on
the potty!!!  It's CRAZY! 

Boy do you love your "mulll"...
that would be milk.  You drink
so.much.milk!!!  Maybe that's
why you are such a big boy!
Most people always think you
are three years old!

You think daddy is SO cool!
From his truck to his cologne
to his boots to anything
daddy-ish.  You RACE your
brother and sister to the back door
when Daddy gets home from work.
You want the first hug!

I really think you might be an angel.
I know I say that a lot. 
Granted a very spirited, spunky
and mischievous little angel...
but there is definitely something
about you.  When you were six months
old, our family embarked on a really
rough journey with Travis.
You haven't just been the brightest,
sweetest light for ME, but for
our ENTIRE family.
Most of all, Travis. I really think
 you have been a HUGE
part of his healing. 
I ask you things about Jesus
and God because I think you
are just.that.special!  :)

The way you clasp your hands
at night and shut your eyes so
tight for prayers is too sweet.
One night recently you even nudged
me to let me know we needed
to say a prayer!!!!!!!
Melt.my.EVER.lovin'.Heart.

Are you kidding me with your kisses?
The way you kiss me on the cheek,
grab my face, and then swing over to
the other cheek for another kiss
WITH a smack is my favorite
thing EVER!  I say it all the time...
nobody has ever loved me as much
as you do!  You are mommy's
little angel!!!!!!!!

You are pure LOVE
and I couldn't love you more. 
I am so thankful that God blessed my
life with you...another precious,
sweet little boy who really did
complete our family!

Happy SECOND Birthday,
Hudsy Puds!!!!!!!!
I pray you love & serve Jesus for
your whole entire life.
Raising a little boy like you
is SUCH an honor.
I love you............
Mommy

2 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

My gosh, he's precious! Happy Birthday, Hudson!

Beth E. said...

Oh, my...what a beautiful birthday tribute! It brought tears to my eyes! Hudson is a sweet boy...growing up fast!