Monday, December 1, 2014

Play-Offs!!!

Look who thought he was called up
for the playoffs for the Midway Panthers?!?
 
First Play-Off Pep Rally with my Favorites!!!
Midway's first game was at Baylor's awesome
new McLane Stadium!!! 
I was soooo excited to go since
I figured it might be my only chance;)
Walker had not been looking forward
to going to that particular stadium
and got sick on the day of the game...
I accused him of going to really extreme
measures!  ha! He and Daddy
stayed home and let us attend the game.
These two girls were pumped to go...
And of course Big Huds was!!!
We hooked up with our football family friends:)
The Stadium is really cool!!!
The Panthers were on fire!!!!!!!!!
The run out just mesmerizes Hudson!
Grandmother & PaPa came, too!!!
Hudson loves every minute of football!!!
I love every minute of him.  
Such Cutie Pie Panthers!!!
We ran into our Girl Panther who
happens to be one of my students!!!
Most of my students are so
involved.  Love Love Love IT!!!
HiGHLiGHT of the night...
running into THIS guy and his Dad!!!
Landry Love and Haddie Cakes:)
We miss the Reeds so much.  
Walker jumped in with the Big Boys
just as if Walker were there.
We missed our fave player though
and hated that he was sick:(
Happy Hard Hittin' Huds
Midway dominated in this game like
so much that our first string didn't even
play in the second half.  Last game
of the play offs that this will be the case!
It was freezing cold that night
and Mama couldn't make it through
the whole game.  But hey, I made
it until the 3rd quarter!!!!!!!!!!!
I especially loved being at McLane
Stadium with my favorite
Baylor Bears ~ my parents:)
So Sassy and So Sweet!
And some funny pics I just
had to take to send to all my
fair weather friends....
who KNOW I hate hate hate
hate the cold winter!!!
Way to go, Midway!
Winning is so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: