Thursday, October 10, 2013

Second Grade Stuff

 Grandparent's Day at South Bosque!!!
Such a special day for two of my favorite ladies!
Grandmother took Hadlee McDonald's for lunch
(Hadlee's choice!).  Haddie loves this day:)
Mamaw could not come this particular day,
but she is coming another day!
Mother said Hadlee took her on quite
the tour of South Bosque!!!
Showing off Mrs. Bain's classroom!
AND the library:)
Speaking of the library, this little girl
loves to read and takes lots of AR tests. 
I've been quite impressed with her high
reading level and the fact that Mrs. Bain
has given Hadlee a "special" spelling list...
hers is composed of CHALLENGE words!
That's my girl;)
With Regina & Tori in the classroom...
I cry thinking about how much I
love Mrs. Bain!  A dream come true teacher:)
Grandparents are so special.  I am incredibly
thankful for my mother who goes above and beyond
for ALL of her grandchildren.  She is a true,
loving, Christian example of what a mother should be. 
 
"Reading with the Panthers"
On game day, the football players go
to the elementary classes to read to the students.
Hadlee was so excited about this and asked
me to write down all of my present and former
football players with their numbers.
Mrs. Bain said Haddie pulled out her little
note to see if any of mine were reading
to her class and she told them
who her mommy was!;)  Love that little girl! 
Yee Ha!!!  Ready for Western Day!
Giddy Up, Class!
Another reason I adore Mrs. Bain...
she sent this picture to us mommies
of these braided cowgirls.
I think these two might be Haddie's new besties
at school ~ Addison & Jersi!!!
Second grade seems to be suiting
my little Hadlee quite well!
I love to see her smile and flourish. 

No comments: