Sunday, October 13, 2013

Re~Cap of Our Week

 
I was SO thrilled when Walker kept talking
about a new friend at school named, Cole.
I could tell they were becoming good buds.
Then I realized Cole is the son of one of
my dearest friend's from high school's older
brother;)  They are the sweetest, Christian
family and I've known their extended
family forever.  THEN, Cole's little sister
ended up in Hadlee's dance class.  Amanda
and Hadlee had met at church...but
dance brought them even closer!
Perfect, package deal!  Loved a Sunday
afternoon spent playing with new, sweet friends:)
 Hadlee adores this sweet little girl
in my Sunday School class...Julia!
Love her and her entire family!!!
 How fun is it for Haley to come WITH us
for an afternoon at the mall!  Treat of all treats:)
Haley was even better than Build-a-Bear!
 Beautiful afternoon on Baylor campus
with my main little man.....
 Sweet, sweet little love getting
flowers ready.....................
 ..................to give to his mommy!!!
 FiRST day of Red Ribbon Week ~
Dress in RED!  Love how my handsome
boy likes to participate in a big way!!!
CaMo Day at River Valley!!!
(A certain little guy decided to participate, too!)
 CrAZY SoCK Day...
 We went all out Superman because
it was also the day Travis was having
a procedure done on his throat!!!
Just thrown in for good measure...
sweetest little thing in the world:)
 Disney Day at MHS!
This is my intern and the intern across
the hall.  They are so precious to me!
 Buzz & Jessi!  I thought they were
too cute!!!  I teach with Clint...
 Hadlee is a HooT at Cheerleading!
I absolutely love seeing her
enthusiasm and her spunk out there!!!
She's truly a DoLL:)
Ball Park Buddies!!!
Little Miss Midway at School❤
Little Mr. Crazy taking a Selfie!!!;)
So the last couple of weeks, I was sick
and then this week Troy suddenly
came down with an awful case of
pneumonia!:(  I don't like seeing my Big
Man down AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
He's really tough but this got him:(
Makes me realize I should never, ever
take my health OR my husband's health for granted. 

No comments: