Saturday, October 19, 2013

Daddy's 45th!!!!!!!!!!!

Today we celebrated my BiG Love,
the BeST Baby Daddy there is...
and the LoVE of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy's Girl had him a card ready when we got out of bed!
The kids wasted no time in celebrating Daddy this morning!!!
We love to celebrate Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!
We hung out most of the day and watched
the Aggies as a family.  Unfortunately they
lost on Daddy's birthday:(((
We celebrated just as a family of five
(that's the way daddy wanted it)
at our fave restaurant for dinner!
My parents surprised Troy with a really
generous birthday gift and Troy
couldn't wait to go get his treat!
He was happy HAPPY happy!;)
 
My man is HOT, HiLARIOUS (seriously
THE funniest, wittiest person I know),
and HaRD WoRKING!!!
He is truly a GOOD man...
he is CONSTANTLY helping others
(even on his birthday today!).
And he LOVES the kids and me
like complete total CRaZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And WE love and adore HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
I sure hope his wishes come true!!!
Per his request, my mother made him
is latest favorite ~ a Fruit Cocktail Cake!  
I think he had a great birthday
(other than the Aggie loss)!
 I'm a lucky girl to have me this sexy older man;)  ha!
 
We couldn't love this man more!!!
I think this pic pretty much sums up
my BiG love and all that he is to us...
 Happy Birthday, T-Dawg!!!
I love you with all my heart and soul!

No comments: