Monday, April 1, 2013

Valentine's 2013

Valentine's Day 2013 was filled
with nothing but L-O-V-E...
it was Dr. Love's orders!;)
Sweet Sister still lets me dress her
in Valentine-ish clothing the week of
February 14th!  :)  I heart her...
I heart Hudson, too!!!
I love seeing what Valentine's they will
choose to hand out to their friends.
Hadlee chose cute little girly ones for her
girlfriends and super heroes for her guy friends:)
Walker chose sports and Hudson
chose Spiderman (of course!)...
Fun spring infinity scarves for our
teachers because we love them so much!!!
Hudson had a fun Valentine's morning
with Mrs. Janice & Baby Beau:)
My SeNIoRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My most special senior student:)
I love my intern, Lauren!
Precious, precious soul:)
Every year I give each of my students
a Valentine and candy.  They love it!
My sophomores with their valentines:)
Walker mustache Kate a question!!!!!;)
Ten Years:)
Little Besties:)
Grandmotherly LOVE!!!
MAMA LuViN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Valentines for my four LOVES!!!
This Valentine melted my heart....
Precious and priceless card from Hudson
that he made at Mrs. Janice's!!!
After I saw it and loved it, all day long
Hudson would look at me and say,
"Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy.
Glad you like your card."
He truly IS Dr. Love!!!!!!!
If you mustashe me,
I heart this kid!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've always loved Valentine's Day
even when I was single.  One thing
that has never been lacking in my life
is LOVE!!!  I've always felt very
loved and I most certainly love A LOT!
I am blessed beyond measure!!!
A pillow pet from her daddy:)
McKenna got new pj's!  ;)
How much do I ADORE this Valentine?!?
Sweetest, most precious girl I've ever known!!!
Dr. Love turned into Captain America!!!
 
THIS guy and his heart...
I couldn't love him more. 
 
I love me some Big Love!!!
The kids' Valentines for their Daddy...
I heart Troy!
"And so we know and rely on the
love God has for us.  God is love.
Whoever lives in love lives in God,
and God in him." 
1 John 4:16

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am CRACKING UP....because my fertility dr/OBGYN name is DR Love!!!! Fo real!