Sunday, April 14, 2013

February THIS and THAT Fun

How lucky am I to cruise around
with this little guy?!?  He's so fun:)
So, Travis is ALL about his aviator
sunglasses.  He can't live without them
and he can certainly pull them off!!!
I'd been joking with him that I was
going to get some.  Well, I finally did...
and I've been wearing him out
sending him "selfies" of me in
my new aviators!!!  ha!
Here are a couple;)
BATMAN LoVe!!!!!!!!!!!
My SEniORS...I'm going to miss them so much!
THE funniest class I've ever had!
Sweet Boy after Sunday School...
he is precious in His sight and mine!:)
A typical Saturday night out with
the STORM!  We were at BJ's...
My dear friend Kristi invited me to
the RED Heart for Women's luncheon. 
I forgot to pull out my camera at
the function:(  I needed a pic with my
beautiful friend!!!  I did get some
pics with this little love bug though:)
He kept asking me,
"Why you so dressed up?"
I heart him!!!
How VERY completely BLesSED are
these two little guys to spend
their mornings with Mrs. Janice???
Sometimes Batman just needs his sleep...
with a little Super Girl beside him:)
 What did we ever do without our iPads?  ha!!!
 Brothers!!!  I love Brothers!
There is just something so special about
these two.  Walker had told Hudson
he could sleep with him.....
melt this mama's boy lovin' heart forever.
 My partner...he is such a happy delightful soul!
 Hudson continues to LOVE his milk.
The kid drinks SOOOOO much milk!!!!!!!!
He always says to his milk,
"Come to Spiderman!"
Quite naturally, he is often Shirtless Pierce
(like his daddy!) and he also LOVES to get
under the covers.  It cracks me up!!!
Sometimes I will think he is off playing
only to find him under the covers resting
for a quick second;) I love it when he asks
me to 'nuggle.  I never turn that down!!!
 Shopping down town with
THIS precious pie!!!
 Life is truly much sweeter with her in it!!!
 With this little stinker, too!!!
 I can't believe she is about to be SEVEN :(
 As February came to an end,
BASEBALL officially started up!
THAT and THIS GUY
makes my heart happy HAPPY happy!
 Ten years old and loving the game
of baseball more than ever.
He's my stud muffin through and through!
Where we spend many of our evenings...
at the Miller's baseball field.
These are good, good days!
 and THIS mommy is content:)
AND thankful.
Very, VERY thankful:)

No comments: