Monday, April 15, 2013

My 38th Birthday!!!

On March 2nd, I turned THIRTY-EIGHT!!!
I am the birthday planner in our house. 
I always decorate and set out gifts for everyone.
The night before my birthday, the kids asked me to
decorate for my "party"!  SO cute!!! 
My little Hadlee helped me decorate
and the next day she and Walker wrapped
up my gifts  and had them on the table for me;)
T-Daddy and the kids spoiled me as usual...
especially with the Texas Ranger dress I had
been wanting!!!  I love it and can't wait to
wear it to our first Ranger game!!!:)
Macy was in a wedding that night
and so the Wischmeiers and my parents
were going to that.  I honestly don't like
celebrating my own birthday too much
because I hate that Travis can't really join us. 
I was happy to have a low-key evening
with my sweet family...when low
and behold, we decided to hook up with
our extended family ~ the Reeds!!!!!!!
This made my birthday perfect:)
38 is suuuuhhhh-weeeet!!!
My favorite peeps on my Birthday = FUN Evening!  
I absolutely adore these crazy guys!!!
These crazy girls are pretty special, too!  ;)
For the icing on the cake,
the Reeds joined us at home for cookie cake:)
Troy and the kids did AWESOME on my
cookie cake!!!  My "friend" at the
Cookie Company knows me all too well!!!
My family of five are my everything!!!
We didn't have the right candles,
so we had to get creative;)
Hope my wish comes true:)
I absolutely loved spending my birthday with
my beautiful friend who is just like a sister to me.  
 
My sweet parents just couldn't stand it
that we had not celebrated my birthday
so they invited us to my favorite
place to eat for the next night...Chuy's! 
More sweet gifts:)
(I've had my eyes on this little treasure
 and Mother knew it!)
More fun:)
More love:)
Sweetest parents EVER...
My friends and family really know me. 
I laughed because I absolutely LOVED
all the sweet gifts I got...
just to name a few, Janice & Adrienne
got me the CUTEST dress and necklace.
Sooooo pin~inspired!;)
Kelli sent me the best earrings EVER
and Kimberly sent me the most
beautiful and special Stella and Dot
bracelet that represents friendship.
Kelli G got me a FABULOUS purse
and I could even go on some more.
My friends and family are way too
GOOD to me:)  I was telling Troy how
everyone must really know me...
including him because I love
my Ranger dress so much
(but then he reminded me that I showed him the
EXACT dress on Etsy with measurements! ha!)
and from Robin....THIS hat which I LOVE!!!
My birthday every year is such a
sweet reminder just how blessed I am.
I hear from sooooo many friends...
and not just on Facebook. 
I try not to take any days for granted
and I already love being 38!
I just feel so thankful to God
for my life and all the amazing people
in it...but most of all, for my little family!
 A prayer for my 38th year...
 
"Above all, fear the Lord and worship
Him faithfully with all your heart,
considering the great things
He has done for you."
1 Samuel 12:24

No comments: