Thursday, January 3, 2013

School Christmas Parties

Teacher gifts for one and all!!!:)
Mostly gift cards attached to some little
something sentimental. 
Walker has three teachers this year
and Hadlee has two. 
Plus I love to give a little something
to all the "specials" teachers. 
They certainly deserved to be spoiled, too!!!

Hadlee AND Walker's parties overlapped
for thirty minutes in between!  ;(
Woooo nellie...that was hard on this
Room Mom to be in charge of both classes!
I got my exercise running back
and forth and up and down the stairs!!! ;)
 
Sweet "H" at her First Grade Party!!!
The party went very smoothly...
thanks to sweet moms and dads helping me!!!
Mabry & Hadlee
Could NOT love Mrs. G and Mrs. S more!!!
Walker's Fourth Grade Party!!!
Walker, Mike, Jed
Matthew
Walker & Mike...distant cousins:)
Add in Cade & Braden!!!
Nicolas, too!!!  These guys are a hoot!
Great friends!!!  
Nash, too!!!
Finally all the 4th grade guys from this class...
except for Reese who had left:(
My fave 4th grade girl and her mama!!!
Cutest.Couple.Ever
We love Mrs. Wellborn!!!
Again thanks to my friends helping
during BOTH crazy parties,
the 4th grade party was also a success! 
I love my two South Bosque Thunder Cubs...
His last Christmas party at South Bosque:( 
We couldn't forget a treat for Mrs. Bussell...
the best school secretary EVER!!!
She takes good care of us:)
 
AND of course my most favorite "teacher"
to love on is Mrs. Janice & Adrienne, too!!!
Hudson is going through a No-Posed-Picture
taking phase which is killing me,
but I did manage to get this one!
We love Baby Beau so much...
Hudson calls him "my friend"!   
(It was pj day at Janice's but notice
Hudson can't part from his Nike pants!
EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
 
The next day was early release day
for the holidays!!!!!!!
I picked up quite the car load:)
Then it was movie time for some!!!:)
So thankful for ALL those that love
and teach and protect my babies.
So thankful for CELEBRATIONS.
So thankful for my kids' friends
AND for my friends.
 
Just.SO.Thankful. 
 
 "In everything give thanks;
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
 1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments: