Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas Eve(S)

I love our Christmas tree...
Troy and Walker finally noticed
the many "pink" accents this year,
but Hadlee and I held strong!!!;)
 
I also love the many gifts under our tree...
I'm not the best at coming up with things
to give, but I LOVE to give!!!
Just wish I had lots and lots more
money to give more!;)
My Christmas loves at lunch after church...
 
 
READY for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
Princess Pie was a little under the weather,
but still willing to pose:)
Not under the weather and not willing to pose!
But my big, handsome boy did anyways!!!;)
I love my pretty girl...
AND my crazy guys!!!!!!!!!!!
They love each other!!!
THE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!
They are truly a BLAST!!!
Hudson thinks he's Spiderman...
he's spinning a web!!!!!!!!
They are my JOY!!!!!!!!!

 
Hadlee and I attempted to make cake balls...
needless to say we giggled and giggled
our way through it!  I am not a baker;)
Troy was CRACKING up!!!!!!!!!!
BUT he loved eating the "crumpled cake"!!!;)
Shootin' some hoops on Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!
My Baby Love!!!!!!!!
 

Love this.............
Love this even more..........
On Christmas Eve, we let the kids open
one gift...their Christmas pj's!!!
Hudson had just woken up from a nap when
we gave him his present.  He did NOT like
his Christmas pj's AT ALL!!!
And funny thing is Troy looked at him
and said, "I don't blame you, Son!"
I thought the little santa pj's were darling;)
It was so nice being home ON
Christmas Eve this year because
we were able to attend the
Christmas Eve service at our church.
I have ALWAYS wanted to do this!!!
It was bittersweet having heard how
much Pastor Toby loved this evening
with the little children in their pj's
reading the Christmas story and sharing
communion with his church:(
But we absolutely loved the special
service and that the Barkleys joined us...
There was SNOW afterwards!!!!!!!!!!!
Closest they might ever be to a
white Christmas in Waco! ;(
Pure J-O-Y
Brian was sick that night:(
I had made taco soup that day
and my parents joined us at home
after the service.  Troy had been dying
to take everyone on a golf cart ride
to see Christmas lights...

It was freezing and they made me go!!!  ha;)

 
THEN Uncle Wendell surprised us
by showing up with gifts!!!
Cool lights for all...such the perfect gift!
Walker's was an awesome "spot light"...
for hunting though!!!
My kids adore Wendell!  So do Troy and I!
Hadlee performed the "Nutcracker" for us all!;)
So thankful for Wendell!!!
Creeper in the back waiting to take
Wendell on his golf cart ride!!!;)
A perfect Christmas Eve with family:)
“Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace among
those with whom he is pleased!”
Luke 2:14

No comments: