Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"I want 'nuggle!"

Is there any possible way to stop time?
If there were, I really think I would
when it comes to this little boy.
He is my heart. 
He is the kissing~est, most lovable
human on the earth.  I get THE sweetest
kisses from him on command
AND at random all.the.time!!!!!!!!!

He also constantly tells me...
out of the blue..."I love you, Mom"

Over the holidays, Sweet Boy has had
the dreaded stomach virus:(
Mostly he took it like a champ though!
Night before last was awful with him
feeling so sick all.night.long.
After a final bath and some tears,
he finally fell asleep on mommy's chest:)
I couldn't help but smell his precious
blond hair that was freshly washed
and cherish him soundly sleeping
so close to me...just like he used
to do when he was my tiny Baby Love. 

Just tonight I was getting ready for bed,
and he came into my bathroom and said,
"Mommy lay with me?
I want 'nuggle!"
(I want to snuggle!)
Hold me, Jesus, that's
some sweet, sweet stuff!!!
Hudson is happy go lucky
and so much fun!!!
He often thinks he's a Power
Ranger and of course he
can throw a mean punch
when necessary to defend himself!;)
But more than anything,
he is truly pure love
and I can't believe he will be
turning THREE this month:(
 
"Every good thing bestowed
and every perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of lights,
with whom there is no variation,
or shifting shadow." 
James 1:17

No comments: