Wednesday, October 17, 2012

September Stuff

I needed to make up my bed
one Saturday morning after
the kids had been playing in all my
pillows and covers. 

Imagine my surprise...
These two little guys are a RIOT!!!

Sweets & Sillies playing on a Sunday afternoon:)

Cade, Walker, Kate, Hadlee

Hanging out at the park;)
Literally!!!
Bubba was at Baseball:)
My Fave Fourth Graders
at school one day!
Kelli & I have waited a long time
for them to be together in the same
school and class!!!!!!  :)
Hadlee and Mabry at a fun birthday party!!!

It was sweet Dylan's painting party:)
The girls loved it!
Mabry is Haddie's sweet new friend...
Mrs. Cates (a sweet friend of mine) is
Walker's AMAZING Language Arts
teacher.  She invited her students to
meet her at 3 Spoons one Friday
afternoon.  How cool is that?!?
Super Girl
Go Midway!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ready for Friday Night Lights!!!
Lunch date with the Hoodie
Girls and Sweet Pammie's
ADORABLE baby girl!!!
She is the sweetest reminder of
God's precious LOVE........
Hunter B got his first job!!!
At Sonic :)
Whatever it takes....  ;)
Braden had another birthday
out at his ranch!  All the boys
love this place!!!

Made B's mom and I think about
Walker's first time at the ranch
with them.  Look at these little boys...
sniff sniff
During the party, I got to go on
a fun date with Cannon & Hadlee!!!

Luckily I had a really cute date myself!  :)

Gotta love 3 Spoons!!! 
Haddie certainly does:)
I absolutely adore these kids!!!
Of course the Carrs are huge Baylor
fans.  I'm not sure if Cannon
encouraged Huds to be giving
the Sic 'Em Bears sign or WHAT?!?
We have been so terrible about going
to church regularly for the longest time.
Hudson had such a hard time
the last time we tried...and I think it was
 just too traumatic for Troy and me!  ha!
One weekend we came to
the realization at just how unfair
we were being to our kids
by NOT having them in church.
It was just so missing from our lives:(
SOOOOOOO, fearfully;), we went...
and what do you know?
Hudson (and Haddie, too...and of course
Walker!) did AWESOME:)))
This was SUCH a relief!!!!!!!!!!!!
It felt so good to be back
in church...especially in our church...
a place that I feel and experience
God's love so deeply!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now four Sundays strong in a row!!!
In fact two weeks ago, I was a little sick
and Troy and I decided we'd skip.
But when my Walker & my Hadlee
were questioning WHY we weren't
getting ready for church on a Sunday
morning, I couldn't resist!!!!!!!
I pray with all of my heart for
my children to know and love
their church and church family.
A special date to Build-a-Bear
with my B/F/F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Her treat since Walker sold enough
in their fundraiser to get a limo ride.
 We couldn't swing enough for both
 and Hadlee chose this instead anyways!!)
When we were checking out,
the worker told us that we had some
credit if we wanted to choose one
more thing.  This sweet big sister
chose to get her little brother a
Spidey costume for his bear!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hudson (Spiderman) was
SO HAPPY when we got home
and she gave him his treat!!!
He is one lucky little guy to have
the big sister and big brother he has!
Little Boy Blue in the rain...
with his pink heart umbrella! 
He's the best little sidekick in the world!
Hudson is always so pleasant...and happy:)
I received this in the mail from
my bestie in Australia.  It's such a
 treasure to me and truly one of
the GREATEST honors that I
have EVER in my life had. 
I couldn't quite make it to
Ben's baptism down under:(((
but I love him with all my heart. 
I was there in spirit and he'll always
be in my prayers AND heart
 just like his big sister Chloe is!  
"But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord,
for He has been good to me."
Psalm 13:5-6

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Man, u guys are busy little bees!! Love the paint party, so cool!! This post was meant for me...we've been skipping church a lot lately too!! Thanks to you, we are going on Sunday!!!!!!!! And a Godparent, what an honor!!!! Oh, do u know Jamie and Jason Youens???