Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fourth Grade at the Pep Rally

I had waited on this day for years..
the day the elementaries bring the 4th graders
to a Pep Rally at MHS!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Why so special THIS year?!?
Because my Walker IS a 4th grader! :)))
Hudson also got to come...it was so funny
because some new teachers at MHS
were asking me about my boys.
I pointed to Walker's row saying that
was my 4th grader.  I was holding Hudson
and they started going on and on
about how he looks SO much like his
big brother.  After a few minutes,
I realized they thought Matthew
(Walker's blond, blue eyed buddy)
was MY son!!!  ha ha!  We've often
called Hudson our "Little Matthew"!!!
 
Speaking of Hudson,
he fell ASLEEP during the Pep Rally!
Trust me...it was LOUD!!!
My boy doing the school song;)))
"Midway High to You Forever..."
Across the gym floor, I could see
Hunter AND Logan!!!  :)
Made me so sad to think they are
my last babies to be with me at MHS...
until MY OWN!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously sound asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet, cute girls around my boy!!!
Ella Reid, KATE, Ally, Claire
Walker is oblivious to girls and wants
nothing to do with a girlfriend yet
This is just fine by mama;)))
I love my 4th grade STUD MUFFIN!!!!!!!!!!
Just can't believe how quickly he is growing up:(
Thank Goodness it's into such a fine young man
with a caring, sensitive heart
and SUCH a fun personality!!!
 
He is my heart.
 

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

SWEET SWEET! And lovin the Huds snuggles!

Beth E. said...

I agree...no girlfriends for him, yet! ;-) What a cutie Walker is...he has a great smile!