Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Fun!!!

The South Bosque Carnival never disappoints!!!
Hadlee & her new friend Kate
Best Buds ~ Cade & Walker
Fourth graders are asked to be in
the "sponge toss"!  It was too funny:)
Cade, Walker, Kyle
Hadlee getting her brother!!!
Huds just walked right up to the wall and threw
 the sponge at Bubba's face!!!!!!!  Duh;)
My sweet girls!!!
Love this pic of the guys with Caroline
& Kate.  How about that space between them?!?
The Cake Walk...
Crazy, fun night!
Walker & Braden
I got a little teary eyed about this being
Walker's last official carnival!  :(
Big 4th Grader carrying his little Sister!
I am just so proud of this 4th grader!!!
AND this silly first grader, too!!!!
Daddy & Hudson weren't so much
into the picture taking!  ;)
Walker and a few friends have been
creating their own comic series. 
Walker is RED LASER in it.
He was pumped with his red hair
and had me to take these pictures...
He's so dang cute even with red hair! 
I love his tall, lean body!  
I hope Red Laser makes it big!  ;)
 
PICTURE DAY at South Bosque!!!
Hadlee has never had a say nor cared
to have a say in her outfit choices.
This year is much different!
She knew EXACTLY what she wanted
to wear...this little number Aunt Lynna
got her last year!!!!!!!!!!!!  Adorable:)
Handsome Boy wanted to wear his
newest, latest Superman shirt!  :)
Hadlee also just had to have her
hair straight that day!!!
4th & 1st ... They make me smile:)
 
Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!
Hadlee sporting Walker's old jersey!  
These two are some kind of special!  
Both so happy & excited about
anything and everything!!!
Troy doesn't know what he's gonna
do about this prissy little thing! ;)
She's such a sweetheart, too!:)
In early October, I had another
staph infection:( It was pretty bad
as I had several spots.  Not fun:(
My doctor REALLY lectured me
about getting my rest & in fact
told me to STAY in bed for a couple
of days and drink milk shakes!  ha!
If I hadn't been in pain, then the
dr.'s orders wouldn't have sounded
too bad!;)  Those are some tough
orders with three kiddos.  Troy
cancelled a business trip that week
and helped me lots.  BUT my best
medicine just had to be THIS
little superhero who would rest
with me in the afternoon...
And provide me with LOTS of
entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!;)
Sweet guy occupies himself so well.
He's the best little sidekick
there ever could be:)
This particular afternoon my little hero
curled up beside me and drifted off himself...
I still think he just might be an angel:)

My two favorite South Bosque
girls on our way home one afternoon!
My school picture;)))  ha ha!
I even wrote on the back of
one for Troy!!!  

Little Big Man uses the potty
when it's convenient for him and me.
I'm pretty sure he's ready to be
fully trained, but it's hard to find
the right time to do it now;)
We will get it done before he's 3...
I hope!  He loves to wear him
some "unnnerwaaar"...and was so
excited when I bought him some Batman
undies!   EXCEPT he wants to
wear them backwards so he can
look down and see Batman & Robin!!!;)
Silly little boy!
He makes my heart so happy!...
Western Day at South Bosque!
This cowboy IS my heart:)
He planned his entire outfit ~
all the way down to his
Walker Texas Ranger badge!
Plus it was a Friday spirit day, too!
Sweet Pea would only agree to
braids and a denim skirt.
She isn't going to break from the
rule of not wearing tennis shoes to school!  
And of course Hudson......
well, everyday for a while was
Spiderman Day!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I never would have dreamed how close
these two would be with almost eight
years in between them.  They are so
cute and funny together! 
Both such hams;)
They were dancing and making
funny faces on the way home from church...

I never know where I'm going to find a
Superhero hanging around in my house!!! ;)
Or should I say SuperheroeS!!!!!!!!!!
This was Hudson's first "play date"...
and Sweet Brady even brought
Hudson an Iron Man costume to wear!
Mrs. Janice can relate!!!
She sent me this picture one morning:)
 
We recently had our pictures
taken for our church directory.
I snapped a couple outside of our church...
Hadlee (6), Hudson (2), Walker (10)
My cup runneth over!!!
"Give praise to the Lord...for He
has done glorious things."
Isaiah 12:4-5

No comments: