Saturday, October 20, 2012

Grandparent's Day

South Bosque hosted
Grandparent's Day in September.
My mother has been to every
Grandparent's Day she could
possibly attend for all seven
of her grandkids!!!

Hadlee was excited to have her
for lunch and a visit throughout
the school.  Mamaw had to have
eye surgery that very week :(
She would have loved to have
been there.  The kids know that, too!
Mrs. Gingerich took this picture
for us.  Mother said Hadlee
was quite the tour guide showing
her everything at South Bosque!  ;)
Haddie and I chose that outfit
because Grandmother had bought
it for her for back to school! 
Later that week was the 4th grade
Grandparent's Lunch. 
Mother took McDonalds for Hadlee
and Burger King for Walker;)
Their choices!!!
I absolutely love this picture...
Grandmother LOVES her Walker D.
The way she talks about him is just
so sweet.  She thinks he's the best,
sweetest thing there is.  (I concur!)
Walker loved having her there!!!
Mrs. Gingerich took this pic, too...
My mother does so much for my little
family and me.  I know her heart
has been broken ever since Trav's
accident, but she still gives us 110%.
She's the kindest person I know
and she loves her grandkids
(AND daughters!!!)
with everything she has and is!!!

"...May the Lord show kindness to you,
as you have shown...to me."
Ruth 1:8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How did Mamaw’s surgery go, my friend? Was it successful? I hope everything went well, and she was able to obtain the good kind of service she deserves. =) Anyway, she, being able to celebrate Grandparents’ Day with her adorable grandkids, surely is remarkable, and I’m sure just like every grandmother, she’s going to remember it for the rest of her life.

Carl Brighton