Monday, April 20, 2020

Walker's 9th Grade Registration

How in THE WORLD is my son 
going into HIGH SCHOOL!?!?
He has been the easiest, best kid since
the evening he was born...
God has been soooooo incredibly good
to me and I will sing of His praises
forever.  How could I not?!?
Walker is humility, determination, goodness,
and drive all in one.  He AMAZES me.
He has set the bar high for 
Hadlee & Hudson.  
What a gift❤
I've waited a LONG, LONG time
to have Walker and his buddies in my 
building!  This is awesome!!!!
And especially my Kate Kate, too!!!❤
His schedule for 9th grade...
all Pre-AP unless a required course.
Plus football of course!
My loves in my home away from home❤
Let's do this, MHS!!!!
Praying that Walker never loses his drive
and his innate Goodness.  I couldn't be 
more proud of him as a human being.  
He is my heart.  

No comments: