Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Walker turns 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was literally yesterday when the nurses
brought Troy and me an 8 pound 13 ounce 
PERFECT baby boy to our hospital room and 
left him.  It was long after ALLLLLLL our family
and friends had left and it was just the three
of us.  At that moment, our family and life 
was formed.  We snuggled and loved on the 
most perfect little life that God had 
so undeservingly loaned us.
It was just the three of us in a tiny room
together and all was perfectly right in my world.
ALL of it.  
That sweet plump, perfect little boy
slept through the entire night. 
It was so crazy that I questioned the doctor
as to what could be wrong with him?!?  
This night might very well go down as the best
night of my life.  All was perfectly right❤
Those lips.  
 That face.  
 That husband and our son. 
FAST forward.  LITERALLY.
To 15 years and I get this text from 
him at 12:01 am from a friend's birthday
party.  I can't help but smile 
over 15 years of ABSOLUTE wonderful❤
Even though a cute girl is posting about you!
Happy 15th, Walker D.  
You are still that little baby boy
they brought me at 11:30 on August 27, 2002
a mere four hours old...but still perfect to 
your dad, your siblings and to me.   
Ella celebrated her birthday 
(August 26th) at the next table:)
Walker, you have an innate goodness.
You are honest, trustworthy, driven,
steadfast, kindhearted, intelligent,
genuine, hardworking,
and really just amazing.  
You are humble and good.  
I need to be more like you.  
I wish you the very best 15th birthday.
I thank the Good Lord for you and 
everything about you.  
 I certainly don't deserve you❤

No comments: