Saturday, April 20, 2019

Summer 2017 This and That

A good summer sign...
This boy and his music;)
Annual Mammo!!!!!  
Jalayne and I carry on with our
love of Julia.............
I was trying to convince her that
Jules had come with me with this "selfie"!  ;)
Another sign of a good summer for the 
Pierces......A HUGE FLOAT!
(and a fake Starbucks cup, of course!)
Peggy Pegasus is going to be a HiT!!!!!!
SHOCK and AWE!!!!!!!!!!
Love my H's❤
So much love smashed into this pic!!!
Summer Lovin'....................
Football work outs allll summer long.  
THE COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
Hadlee & me!  ha ha!

Helping Grandmother. 
Sweetest boy in the world.  
This picture that popped up on my Facebook❤ 
My precious Baby Hudson in one 
of our favorite places (Moody Gardens)...
five days before life changed forever.  
We hadn't a clue what was coming.  
Nothing has ever been the same since.  
Still just as sweet, but so different.  
And just like that July 25th came 
around again.  7 years.  
Hard to believe.  Would give
anything to change this one day.
I didn't even know that Troy
had this going until he showed me.........  
Truth...



No comments: