Saturday, April 20, 2019

Dad Days - July

When this all started, I thought there's 
no HOPE.  I just couldn't find anything 
good in Alzheimer's Disease.  
There's no getting better - it's a downward
slope - no matter what.
There's no cure.  There's no treatment.  
There's no end of time frame, so it even seems
the hope of Heaven after the suffering
is so unknown.  But then, then
you realize that although there might not
be hope, there is purpose.  
Maybe it was for my mom, sisters
and I to fall in love with the other patients
suffering.  Maybe it was to give them
a smile, a laugh, some meaning.  
Perhaps it was God teaching ME.  
Wanda, Joy, Bobbie, Jerry, Rosie (mija),
Mrs. Jasek...we love them all.  
Mother's 79th Birthday was coming and 
I wanted Dad to have a card for her.  
I had to tell him what to put but yet
he basically had his same handwriting.
This.Awful.Disease.  
Breaks my heart.  Over and Over.  
He was clueless, but deep down, he's not❤
His hands❤
Our "Beautiful Mom & Sisters"
text group is our LIFE LINE!
Without the constant communication and
LAUGHTER, I don't know what we'd do!!!;)
Poor Dad :(
I could not have written the following
more perfectly.  I get every single
thing this person is saying.
It's such truth!!!!............
I love you, Dad.  ❤

No comments: