Friday, April 19, 2019

Sondays Camp 2017

Pictures from Sondays Camp are my FAVORITE!
I never, ever know what I'm going to get...
I just know they aren't ever going to 
come from my camper!  
All I could think of was.......
This might have been my favorite
pic sent to me❤
❤❤❤
Camp has grown since I was there...
yet it's still the same!!
Takes me back;)
Friend Night 2017
I am SO thankful that Walker loves
Sondays Camp like I did.  
It's like his time to recharge.........
And win big in REC!
The "Garrett Childers Team" although
Garrett wasn't on their volleyball team;)
"Just some seniors"!!!  ha ha!
They are HOME!!!!!!!
Daddy!!!!!
No voice, so tired, and starving.
We were soooooooooooo happy 
to have him home!!!!
Next Summer, Sister!!!
My prayer is always the same after this week...
that Walker will take what he learned
deep down and that it will sustain him
all year long.  Not a "camp high"
but a deep foundation for his faith.  
It's truly everything in this world.  
May Mt. Lebanon be a place that with
just the thought of it takes him back
to the experience of feeling the 
Holy Spirit.  All these many years later,
it is that to me.  So thankful and so
surprised that my son is experiencing
what I did.  Thank you, Lord.  






No comments: