Sunday, August 5, 2018

Mrs. Wellborn

This particular week I took individual pictures 
of each of my kids getting out at their 
respective schools in the morning. 
As I did, I was thanking the Good Lord 
for each of their amazing schools
and their incredible teachers.
 Seriously we've yet to have a teacher 
that we don't just love!!! 
Mrs. Wellborn literally crossed my 
mind as I thought through this. 
She is a teacher who POURED love and
 Goodness into my children and 
for that I could never be more grateful. 
Yesterday she earned her angel wings after
 a VERY courageous battle with cancer. 
I'm so thankful that she and I developed a sweet 
friendship that began when Walker had her 
in 4th grade. One of my very last texts
 from her (after she received some 
heartbreaking news) began with these 
words (of course ~ so her)...
"This is the day the LORD has made! 
I will rejoice and be glad in it, 
and PRAISE HIS NAME!"
What a witness!!! 
She also told me she planned on taking
 in each deep breath she was given
 and loving more on her family. 
That's what she always did! 
The Pierces are better off having known and
 loved such a sweet, precious, and joyful soul 
Many, many prayers for her sweet family and friends....
Her last 4th Grade Finale!!!!
So thankful for all the memories of 
Mrs. Wellborn❤
What an AMAZING woman!!!!!!!
I will forever be grateful to her for
loving and teaching my babies.  I wish
she could have had Hudson. 
I'm also so very thankful for the friendship
that she and I formed.  

No comments: