Monday, August 6, 2018

Last Day of School 2017!!!

Sweet Girl was ALL about making treats
for her teachers to give them on 
the last day of school...
Starbucks cards with these precious
cards that Hadlee made!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My girl is talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND she's very sweet and 
LOVES her teachers!!!!!!!!!!!
Huddy had something for Mrs. N, too!
(Along with a class gift, too!!!)
Last day of 1st, 8th and 5th!!!!!!
VERSES the first day of 1st, 5th, 8th!!!
I could NOT be more proud of these three!
13 years old
11 years old
7 years old
SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!
This means my boy is in HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!
Let's GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A FRESHMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With such a COOL mom;)))
Dropping my two favorites off 
at a last day swim party!
With this favorite, too!
Haddie Girl was at her own end of year party!
6th Grade, here they come!!!!!!!!
While Huds and I spent the day with
Griffin and his mom!!!!
2nd grade, here they come!!!
I ❤ these two SO MUCH!!!!!!
Clearly it was a great way to end the school year...
To finish off a FULL last day...
We met up for a celebration dinner!
HELLO SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: