Wednesday, August 1, 2018

More May 2017

We ❤ Ella!
And Ann Marie❤
Dropping off my kiddos at their schools
and feeling so thankful for their teachers 
and staffs and schools!!!!!
Oh this boy and his LOVE of 
music. So not me, but I'm glad
he has this passion (I guess!)!!!! ;)
Walker won't miss school!!!!
Talents in Room 227!
Dameon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Malik!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPRING FOOTBALL GAME!!!!!!
Hawaiian Day at South Bosque!!!
I could just eat this cute guy up!!!!
ALOHA!
Such precious friends❤
Always putting in the work!!!!!
Sweetest dance/gymnastic friends!
We love our Macy Girl's videos!!!
Speaking of our beautiful Macy,
she was a top finalist in the Torrid 
Model Search.  We were in Houston
and found a Torrid store! 
What an honor!!!!!!!!!!
Big Sissy Hales❤
MMS Pizazz!  
Walker went to watch:)
Somebody has turned into a READER!!!
Reminiscing about Michelle and Terry's
wedding...May 25th!!!!
Mrs. Emily!!!
Mother and her precious high school friends!!! 
Cool pics of my handsome Logan in Florida!!!
Still playing A LOT of baseball!!!!
Therefore Mom has to stand in line
and get camp shirts for her boy
since he had practice!!! ;)
But I got to see my Bestie❤
And drive around Walker's girlfriends;)❤

No comments: