Monday, May 15, 2017

July-ing 2016

Summer Dance Classes!
I am so thankful for the friendships
that Hadlee has made through dance!!!
Hadlee...if you are reading this blog,
read this and don't forget it!  ❤
Huds at the Hawkins in Kyle's
old catcher gear!  So cool!!!
What is it about sleeping children?
Even when they are 13 years old💙
Funny.  
I don't live for the run.
I don't even run.  
I found this in Hudson's folder from
kinder.  His favorite song?
"Whip and Nae Nae"!!!  LOL
FaceTiming from Wesley Woods!
We love our summer days 
with the Hawkins!!!
Sweetest Girls💜
At the creek in 98 degree temps...
but looks like snow!
I love to see what Hadlee changes 
her screen savers to...
especially when it's my best 
friends' children!!!!
At Daddy's office for him to 
pull one of Hadlee's teeth!
Dr. Pierce;)
Hank & Huds
Look what popped up on my memories...
Hadlee & Ann Marie...
at Sunday School many, many years
ago.  Now they are little besties❤
Hadlee curled my hair!!!!!
Hudson is ALWAYS, I mean always,
writing out line ups or drawing plays.  
I love it!
He has made hundreds of these!!!!!!
I'm not even kidding!

This about sums me up...
I just wish it said....................
"But I am tired
AND thankful."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

y tu pilin

Anonymous said...

y tu pilin donde estas

Anonymous said...

dile A TUS niños que se encueren todo los niños por favor si