Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful for Thanksgiving Day 2011

Thankful to make a cute little Turkey
Day Breakfast for W& H
on Thanksgiving morning:)
Thankful they eat healthy oatmeal
every single morning;)
Thankful for this little turkey, too...
Thankful that I'm so funny and texted my sister
Michelle on the morning of Thanksgiving
to tell her I might be late because
I was having to "bake" so many pies...
Thankful times three...
Thankful for nine years of
loving this amazing and handsome little man...
Thankful for five years of loving
this sweet, precious little girl...
Thankful for almost two years of
loving this delightful little baby boy...
Thankful for their spunk:)
Thankful I am married to the best daddy
who loves his kids with all of his heart...
Thankful I mommy to these three
precious angels...
Thankful for my sweet & sexy husband...
Thankful for my beautiful sister
and her family...
Thankful for such gorgeous
people whom I call my
nephew and niece...
Thankful for my sweet sister & brother-in-law...
Thankful for the Pierce Party of Five:)))
Thankful to see Travis WALKING...
Thankful for Trav's extreme
determination and positive attitude...
Thankful for SUPPORT...
Thankful for these seven sent
to me from Heaven...
Thankful for Troy and all the behind the
scenes things he does for my family
(like holding Travis from behind!)
Thankful my mother now has several options
for her Christmas card picture;).......
Thankful that my parents happen to be
the most wonderful Grandparents EVER...
Thankful to be STANDING next to Travis...
Thankful for my beautiful sister
who loves her boys so very, very much...
Thankful for my two handsome nephews
and my gorgeous sister, Lynna...
Thankful Troy treats my
nephew like his very own...
Thankful (for Troy's sake!) that
Hudson would NOT wear the
Baylor bib my mother set out for him;)...
Thankful for delicious food that my
mother makes...
Thankful that Wendell is back in our lives...
Thankful that I can sit next to Travis
while everyone eats and kiss on him...
Thankful that Travis stood for one
whole minute without anyone helping him...
Thankful to see my two first borns
stand next to each other and look
as amazing as ever...
Thankful God blessed my family
with this little angel...
Thankful for LOVE...
Thankful everyone has A LOT of patience
with my babies who sometimes don't
understand the importance of taking a picture;)
Thankful for the bribe of telling
Hudson we will go inside
and turn on the vacuum cleaner for him
if he will pose for some pictures;)...
Thankful for LIFE...
Thankful for cousins...
Thankful for kindred spirits...
Thankful for stinkers;)
Thankful for smiles...
Thankful for JOY...
Thankful for silly moments...
Thankful for laughter...
Thankful for funny faces...
THANKFUL BEYOND BELIEF.......
Giving thanks always and for everything
to God the father in the name of our
Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 5:20

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love everything about this post! I got teary and laughed a lot all in a matter of minutes. I especially love the pictures of Troy and Travis. That really choked me up and put a smile on my face at the same time. You can see how much Troy loves Travis.. your whole family is full of love. Thankful for YOU my friend! <3

Kimberly said...

THANKFUL for the almost 20 YEARS that we have been in eachother's lives. Thankful for our laughter, our tears, our road trips, our 16B Hizow, our pranks, our BeBo (where is he?!) our Big D interviews, our BUTT cracks and...for the Artist Fomerly Known as Prince, his concerts, and always loving eachother a world away!

Beth E. said...

I'm so thankful for YOU, sweet Mindy! This is one of your best posts, ever....LOVE you and LOVE your family. I'm counting on the day when I'll be in those family pics, too! ;-)