Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Gaylord Texan and the Rangers 2017 Part 1

The count down to this Texas Ranger/Adrian Beltre
LOVIN' family was BIG TiME!!!!!
Knowing we had a chance to actually 
be at THE GAME when Beltre got
his 3,000th hit was soooooo exciting!!!
BUT nerve racking too!!!!!!!!
Off we went for Mission Beltre's 3000th HIT!
I feel like I'm the luckiest mom in the
world.  My kiddos are beautiful but 
more so they are good and kind.  
They are on track to be humans this world needs.  
I am so grateful and so undeserving
and PRAY they stay on this track.  
Bless this blond boy of mine❤
7, 11, 14
The first night we were there the boys
headed to Aggie Night at the Ball Park
while Hadlee and I headed out to shop! 
 Somebody was just a little excited!!!!;)
Hadlee & I dropped them off....
 A very long line of Aggies wanting
Maroon Texas Ranger Hats!!!!!!
 We drove off with my classic
"I used to live in the Big City, no worries"
talk and I drove us straight into the airport!!!  LOL!
Aggie Hats!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!
Their view.......
Mama's view...
I had so much fun with my girl!
Rally Caps ON at the Ball Park...
but no hits for Beltre!
She is so much FUN!!!!!!!!!
Cute as she is sweet!  
We may or may not have gotten lost
on our way back to get the boys. 
I may or may not have laughed so hard
AND cried so hard.
I do love the Big City though!
But was so, so thankful to finally
get back to my boys!!!!!!
Pretty much a perfect day❤

No comments: