Tuesday, September 5, 2017

More Midway Select

Football first on Saturday mornings...
then Midway Select Baseball 
for the rest of the weekend!
This little catcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has stolen my heart forever!!!!!!!!
Before the game when they were 
warming up, I saw the catcher get 
hit on the head (through the helmet) 
with a ball and I was thinking, "I'm 
glad my boy doesn't really catch."
LOW and BEHOLD...that cute little
catcher was MY boy!!!!
And he LOVES all the action 
that being the catcher brings!!!!!!
Hold this mama!!!
He is THE cutest thing in the WORLD to me!
This boy can HIT!
We have the most wonderful circle of 
friends through Walker's friend group.  
They are like family to us. 
It has been AMAZING to watch the 
same thing happen with Hudson's 
friend group...most of all this precious 
little family right here.  We may be 
PaPa Pierce and Mimi to them since
Troy and I are so much older, but we 
have an absolute BLAST together.
We laugh until we cry!!!!!!!!!
I am so thankful:)
It was another one of those life 
moments when I didn't think I needed
any more close friends, but God
showed me differently!!!!!!!!!!1
This cute thing is at the heart 
of much of our laughter...from 
his funny antics to his love of the 
red blanket...we ADORE this little guy!

No comments: