Friday, June 15, 2012

Easter Sunday 2012

I love Easter of course because it's
about Jesus.  He rose from the dead
on Easter Sunday.......after dying on the
cross so WE could have the GIFT of
eternal life and forgiveness of our sins. 

The whole story baffles me
and amazes me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also love the silly little celebrations
that have come to go along
with Easter...such as the Easter Bunny;)
Especially when I put bunny
ears on WALKER when he was
about eight months old and plopped
him in a basket for a photo shoot
(almost TEN years ago)!!!!!!!!
A trip to the Richland Fashion Mall
to see the Easter Bunny is always a
must as well!  AND usually
someone cries!  ha!!!

I tend to go a little crazy stocking up
on my kiddos' favorite things for
their Easter baskets!  I just can't resist!!!!!!;)
I just get giddy surprising them
with their favorite things...
and love seeing their little personalities
shine through each basket of goodies!!!


Huds had been wanting a baseball helmet
of his very own for so long!
Specifically this red one from Academy;)






"Catttsss, Mommy"
(CATCH, Mommy!)

My Bunny Love:)
SomeBUNNY loves you, Bubs!!!!!!!
The Easter Bunny really should have put
a Polly Pocket car in Hudson's basket, too! ;)


Happy and Handsome in our
Easter Sunday BEST........

So sweet and beautiful, too.......
AND waaaaay too grown up!!! ;(

 "For God so loved the world that He gave
 His one and only Son,
that whoever believes in Him
shall not perish, but have eternal life"
John 3:16
Have I ever mentioned that my
cup runneth over?!?!??!??!!!
 SO much to celebrate at Easter.....
the serious AND the silly!!!!!!!
Sunshine on Sunday........
Huds did NOT want his picture made
with Brother in their matching shirts!  ;)
"Back Bubba"!!!!!!!!!
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and
the life.  The one who believes in me will
live, even though they die;  and whoever lives
by believing in me will never die. 
Do you believe this?" 
"Yes, Lord," she replied,
"I believe that you are the Messiah,
the Son of God, who is
to come into the world."
John 11:25-27

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

You captured every expression on their sweet little faces. GREAT pictures, as always!

Sweetest family, EVER!