Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SUPER Kids for a SUPER Guy

Eight Years Old
Four Years Old
11 Months Old
I took these pictures
for Travis.
In honor of Travis.
To make Travis smile.
I must admit that since Trav's accident,
I've wished I didn't love him so much.
I don't really mean that...it's just that
all of this has hurt my heart so much.
Thank God I have these three little
Super Kids to keep me going.
Of course I'm glad I love this guy
as much as I do. 
He's like my own...
always has been.
I'm glad my Super Kids love
this Super Guy so much, too! 

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

They look so cute in their costumes!

It's hard to believe that Walker is 8 yrs old already! My goodness! Hadlee and Hudson are growing fast, too, but it just seemed more evident to me in these pics just how much Walker has grown!

Love you, sweet friend.