Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Caringbridge

I never, ever dreamed I'd be creating a
Caringbridge site for one of my loved ones.
A dear friend opened a prayer for us
the other night at the hospital with,
"Well, God, here we are."

That's just how I feel.
God has brought my family and me to
this place and we are going to embrace it.
We are doing it for our Sweet Superman
and for our GOD who is the ONLY one
carrying Travis and us through this.

All that to say, here is the site I have
created to keep everyone updated on
Travis. We are also doing lots of updates
on Facebook which I love because I
feel it reminds people to pray
anytime they hit their Facebook icon.
As you can tell, we are still
desperate for your prayers!!!
Travis is fighting for his life...
and we need a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you, Travis! Can't wait to see your eyes,
hear your voice and hug you. My heart aches.

Thank you dear friends for your prayers and support!!!

This boy is well worth the prayers...I can assure you of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Snekcip...if you read this, will you please e-mail me at mindypierce@hot.rr.com. The prayer you posted was amazing and I'd love to use it on Travis's site. Thank you for your prayers.)

8 comments:

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Mindy. Still here. Still checking in on him. I gave someone your email who emailed me for it. She had some encouragement to share. Hope you don't mind. Encouragement is always a good thing! Anyway... still with you! Mo

Rhonda said...

Just like Mo said ~ DEFINATELY still with you, Travis and your entire family! And not going anywhere! Praying, praying, praying!

snekcip said...

I'm here...I'm praying....



*I sent you an email*

Mrs. Davison said...

Still here, still checking in (a few times a day), still praying. God is amazing and has always come through for me and mine. He will come through and bring you all through all of this. I will continue to pray and I'm sure Travis is worth it!

Shannon said...

As everyone else has said, Still here! And - I am not leaving! I am praying like crazy and checking email for Caring Bridge updates all the time. Thinking of you all day long! Keep Fighting, Travis! Love you

fivemjs said...

Well sweetie. I can for sure relate. Praying with you guys.

Kimberly said...

It breaks my heart to be following three caringbridge sites right now. We love you MindyMo!

Katie said...

Thinking of you and praying! Love you.