Friday, April 18, 2008

WOOOO Nellie!!!

Well, here I am...with my very own blog!!! I just couldn't stand it any longer. I have so many friends now in the blogging world. The only thing is ~ they don't know that I am their friends! ha! Yes, I am obsessed with reading blogs and hearing about different people's lives. Some of you really ARE my friends...and I'm sure you'll get a kick out of Trendy Mindy & Her Loves (just the name alone will give you a laugh!)! You know me, I love to write and usually I have lots to say. Oh yeah, and I have lots of pictures to share! My biggest goal is to surprise my family with this in the form of a book for Christmas (IF I keep it up!). So...here goes...I'll give this thing a try! Hope you enjoy...

4 comments:

melanie, aka Mo said...

Way to go! I am priveleged to be the first to sign your blog... EVER! Thanks for signing in on mine, and for following my blog. You are going to love it. Just get that camera and that thingy that puts the pics on the computer from the camera ready! You can do it pretty easily every day. Of course, I dont' take one or two pics when I take them... I take, like, 50! So, I always have extras for the next day. Good luck with it. It will be fun! Melanie

hannahbeth said...

Hey Mindy!
I read Mo's blog, and Jakes site, and I thought i'd drop you a line since youre new!! I have had mine for a couple of months, but haven't posted much b/c no one ever reads it!
Welcome to blog land!!!
Hannah

Oakley Overload said...

WONDERFUL! How exciting to follow your heart and do something that will share blessings and encouragement with others. This is great! I know you are a talented woman who has a heart for the Lord, her husband and beautiful children, family and friends. I look forward to reading your experiences, writings, short stories, laughs and dreams. Way to Go Mindy! ~Love Karen

Laura said...

I'm so proud that you made your own blog. And it's very impressive with your music playlist too! Can't wait to see read more of your posts!!
-Sweet L