Tuesday, June 19, 2018

PANDA LOVE

So Hadlee was watching a video from
our church and noticed that one of my 
students, SHANE, had a Panda costume!
The following Monday I asked him about it
and he said, "Yes, I'll bring it tomorrow."
I really didn't think another thing of 
it until I'm walking down the hall the next
morning and my teaching partner
says, "One of your students dropped
off your Panda costume!!!"
I was ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!
First period...........
ALL.DAY.LONG I wore that Panda head!!!
Jabby didn't mind;)
Tydarious!!!!!!!!!
Apparently I made some
Snapchat stories that day;)
We laughed ALL day long!!!!!!!!
Haley had to come give it a try;)
DAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keshaun!
Dameon thought it was FUNNY!
Best costume EVER!
During 8th with Shane in there,
Willie decided to try on the full suit;)
It was a RIOT!
Guess who?!???!!!!!
HUDSON!!!!!!!!!!
Baby Panda with SHANE!
We ❤ this guy!!!
Even Pandas need to exercise;)
Mrs. Farquhar!!!!!
Mrs. Castillo!!!
Now the Panda is HADLEE!!!!!!!!!!
SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shane encouraged us to take the 
suit home so Troy & Walker could see it.
WALKER PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!
And of course DADDY!!!!!!!!!!
We had so much fun with this 
costume for WEEKS!!!!!!!!
Hadlee wore it to DANCE!!!!
Look at Lauran;)
Hudson walking up to MMS
to get Walker from practice;)
Z wanted to try it out!  
Costume LOVE must run in the family...
Kate as the Easter Bunny:)
Kelli did some excellent photo shopping;)
Goes way back with these two❤
Troy and I have always enjoyed
a good costume:)
 Brad & Angelina
 
 
Panda reading:)
Clayton wearing Panda at Freddy's!
Cort, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We ❤ you, Panda!
Capri Pant Panda on ME!  ;)
You just never, ever know when the 
Panda is going to appear.
CRACKS us UP!
Walker definitely wins for 
Best Dancing Panda:)

No comments: