Friday, July 13, 2012

Six Years Old

This little girl just couldn't be
sweeter!!!!!!!!!
I love her at age six!!!
Absolutely darling in anything she wears...
but especially in this adorable dress
from Aunt Lynna!  :)
My sweet sleeping beauty!
She sure does love to crawl into mommy
and daddy's bed.  Anytime I ask her
why she says it's because she wakes
up in the middle of the night
and she needs daddy to rub her back!  ;)
Little Miss Priss has such cute little
idiosyncrasies such as her fear of
bad weather.  She is OBSESSED with watching
the weather on tv and on my phone.
Her heart is so sensitive
and she cries if you get onto her
in the slightest way!  :(
She does not like to be embarrassed AT ALL
nor does she like much attention drawn to her.
She is so sensitive headed when
I am trying to brush her
precious little curls! 
Her giggle is the absolute
cutest sound in the entire WORLD!!!
She is a mama's girl but a daddy's girl, too!
She adores her brothers.
Hadlee is perfect to us:)
BUTTTTTTTT..........
one day she brought me this drawing
and I did not know WHAT to think!!!!!!!!!!
She is as prissy as can be
and just might have a little bit
of boy crazy in her!  Uh OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But mostly I am always finding notes and drawings
to her mommy!!!  EVERY single day in her folder
she has drawn me something or written me something.
THiS one happens to be a very favorite of mine...
Hey so i love YOU
so good
love, Mommy
(to) Hadlee

"I praise you because I am
fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful.
I know that full well."
Psalm 139:14

No comments: