Thursday, July 26, 2012

Middle of May ...


I love May with my kids!!!
And the other eleven months, too!  :)
Breakfast ;)  hee hee! 
(Mommy thought this was a lot
more funny than they did!)
I had to have an insurance adjuster come
over to access some damages on my car
from where I hit a parked car :(
Hudson was NOT happy about this
strange man looking at my car!
He would not come in and stood
in the garage with his arms folded
the entire time!!!!!! 
Unfortunately my staph came back
and I had to have another spot lanced.
My doctor (and husband!) gave me
STRICT orders to stay in bed for
a couple of days.  I had such a sweet
little guy to entertain me ...
AND to style my hair;)
These three camped out at the end
of my bed! Popcorn, iPads & a Pallet!!!
Haddie Girl can read anything now. 
I love hearing her read to me...
especially out of her Pinkalicious book
set the Oakleys got her:)
Kimi & Hadlee had a fun playdate
and created a precious book....
They also made me into a Princess!
I was so honored:)
The best part of May though...
SPRINKLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boys, Boys, Boys
Happy GUY!!!!!!
Sunshine & Smiles :)
Bring it, Summer!!!!!!!!
"Give praise to the Lord...
for He has done glorious things."
Isaiah 12:4-5

No comments: