Friday, July 20, 2018

❤ Eleven Sweet Years❤

Our sweet girl at 11 
This makes me cry but 
more so this makes me smile 
because I love everything about her! 
I still can't believe God entrusted Troy and me 
with such a lovely little person.
 Her birthday week involved doing
 "Eleven Little Things Hadlee Loves!" 
    She is so much fun and has so 
much joy and kindness in her precious little heart. 
Thank you, Lord, for our Hadlee McCall 
She once wrote in a card to me,
 "You take up a lot in my heart!" 
Sweet Girl, you take up more of my heart 
than you could ever imagine!!! 
We love you
Some of the things that made her "11" favorites list:
1. her school friends❤  
2.  Waco Town/Magnolia  
3. Steel City Pops
4.  her family❤    
5.  Fuddruckers   
6. cookie cake
7.  her dance friends❤  
 8.  Bush's  
9. her baseball sisters❤ 
10.  Freddy's 
11.  Haley ❤  
(One place that is most definitely a FAVORITE
and was on her list but didn't make the official
"list" because of time is CHUY's, but we go there lots!)
Related image


No comments: