Sunday, August 3, 2014

BSR with the Carrs:)

We had such an awesome time
at BSR Cable Park celebrating
Cannon's birthday!!!
Yep, I am that mom!  ;)
This place is really cool!!!
Walker wake boarding!
It was his first time to ever try this...
He did great:)
Sweet Shelby & Hadlee
I saw this HOT guy in the water!!!

Like smokin' hot! ;)
Mud baths!
Sweet boy:)

My boy:)  Love him.
My Favorite Brothers in the World!
My Big and Little Love...
Sweet girl:)
Love these two guys so much!
It's such a beautiful place
and we had a great time!
Hadlee with the Birthday Boy...
(And my favorite picture!  Her big
brother - or daddy - or probably even
her little brother - will ALWAYS
be watching closely!!!!!!!!!!!)
I couldn't be more thankful
for a day spent with these three.
EVER.
OF COURSE Chad and Troy
just had to have a turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T-dawg was awesome!!!
Makin' me proud:)
Absolutely adore these two
handsome SIXTH grade boys:)
Just love this family SO much!
I am so thankful for their friendship,
their kindness and the fun we
have with them!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Cball!!!!!!
You are such a CUTIE:)
We love our future Son-in-Law! ;)
Thankful for such a fun day!!!

No comments: