Tuesday, June 23, 2020

School Days ~ 9th, 6th, 2nd

Walker on the MHS football practice field...
BLESSED in 6th grade❤
CUTE AS EVER!!!!!
Blond, Blue Eyed 2nd Grader
PURE LOVE❤
My car pool guys!
I LOVE HAVING MY BOY!!!!!
Mrs. Bain's Class!!!!
FriYAY
I'm so lucky❤
Never know what I might get when I open
that garage door to pull in!!!  HA HA
I adore Hadlee & all her sweet friends.  
Guys night ~ Dads night, I mean, 
to watch a fight.  
Which of course meant we had 
to "fight" at our house...
NeVeR a dull moment around here.  
Sis and I just take it all in;)
Imitating the fighters!  
MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Academy dressing room and Ben 
had a birthday message.  I couldn't resist
going behind there and adding Walker's
name!  LOVE to embarrass my kids;)
My GUYS!
TOO CUTE!
I love how Hadlee has friends ALL ages.
Ella & Avery are special girls!
When I get the wrong size of football pads;)
FRESHMEN!
My senior boys ~ with SHAVED heads!!!!!
The Hawkins shared this awesome
Ranger box with Hud!!!
This boy❤❤❤
Jersi Girl + Pool Floats = FuN!
We ❤ the Conner Pool!!!
These two and their most precious
elementary best friendship.  
Priceless memories♥
Good Times!
Always up to something sports related;)
Everyone loves to send me this meme!!!!
Funny nights with SLIME:)
Oh my heart and soul.  
Perfection to me...
This kid works SO HARD 
at everything he does...
Engineering at all times;)
Studying their Spanish!!!
Game Day!
Another day in the 227;)
Treating the kids to IBC Root Beer
to teach Intro Body Conclusion!
Love me some Joseph R!
My best girl❤
I had to get Lanisha a Pierce shirt!
PEP RALLY with Walker in the stands!
My two favorite 2nd Graders❤
FNL
Never a dull moment;)
Parent Night at MHS!
I mean, REALLY.....
NEVER a dull moment;)
Being a freshman is exhausting!
(Truly is with football and his school!)
I love this crew!!!!
My BOY!!!!!!
Grind ALL the Time
Walker just HAD to pull a 
TRAVIS and hide in my closet!!!!!
These two❤
Sweet girls❤
COME ON❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Play Hard, Sleep Hard
Driving with Dad...
First time he pulled out, he messed up.
Hadlee and I had tears laughing!!!
PRE - GAME Mode...
Pep Rally FUN!
Back to Dance:)
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!