Monday, July 24, 2017

Our 17th Anniversary❤

❤On September 25th, Troy and I celebrated
our 17th Wedding Anniversary❤
The joy in my favorite picture
from our wedding is still there TODAY!
What our 17th looked like....LOL!
It was a random night and we
ended up going to eat as a family♡
Even Grandmother joined us!  :)
We celebrated on our own 
another night!  ❤❤❤
So much to be thankful for in 1999....
And WAY more by the time 2010 
rolled around and our family was
COMPLETE❤
 Then.                                         Now.  
I don't know how or why because
we certainly don't deserve it,
but we have been been blessed 
beyond measure!!!
❤Happy Anniversary to the man who spoils me rotten, drives me crazy and loves me like nobody EVER has! I am one lucky girl!!!! We really don't post stuff to each other on social media cuz we would rather just SaY it but I couldn't resist on our annivesary. I love him so much! He's such a good man AND still a hottie after all these years! 
I am so thankful for this crazy life with him. 
Wifey loves YOU, Troy❤️

No comments: