Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Walker at Great Wolf Lodge

For Cade's 11th Birthday,
he invited one friend to go to
Great Wolf Lodge!
This was a
DREAM.Come.TRUE.for.WalkeR!!!
My poor children have been begging to
go to Great Wolf Lodge forever...
selfish mommy just doesn't like
places like that!  ;( 
Walker had the privilege of going with
the Carrs to check it out for us
and I have no doubt the Pierce
Party will be going SooN!!!
I had no doubts sending my boy off
with this family:)  I love that feeling!!!
Walker had a BLAST with CCC & Cannonball!
There is NO telling how much money
was spent in the arcade;(
Sweet Brother even won items
for Hadlee & Hudson:)
This was their first slide on
Saturday morning!!!!
Walker had a BaLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this doesn't scream FuN,
then I don't know what could or does!!!
I didn't hear much from Walker that weekend...
but I did see he posted a selfie AND a video
on his Instagram!  HAAAAAA
Great Wolf Lodge does look really cool!
EVEN Laser Tag!!!!!!!!!!
Walker didn't want to come home!;)
These four guys had a BLaST
and I love the sweet mama that goes
with them!  So thankful for the Carrs!
(AND that Amanda texted me all these pics!)
Good Times!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, CCC!!!!!!
We love you and your family!

No comments: