Monday, February 3, 2014

Her Heart

What am I going to do with this girl?!?

My high school girls love to
use the word "SASSY"! 
Well, I'm thinking I've got me a
sassy girl;)  I walked by her
iTouch the other day and found this
picture as her background!!!
I about died!!!!!!
But not as much as her daddy
did when I showed him!

I'm used to finding "selfies" like this
from being at more than her fair
share of her brother's activities.
BUT the one above?!?
Wooooo Nellie!
SASSY!!!

I'll take her sass for now...because
it's the sweetest sassy I've ever known;)
But it's going to be a sassy little heart in check!!!

She and I love to watch "Good Luck Charlie"
and it's going off the air:(  I've been
carrying on like I was so sad
(which I kind of am...it was our show!). 
Hadlee and I have big plans to watch
each of the last episodes together
and have a Good Bye Charlie
party;)  Walker and Troy want
NOTHING to do with our party!!!;)
Last Sunday, we watched one of the
final episodes and I was pretending to cry.
It really was kinda sad telling Ivy
good bye as she left for college;(
But then my sweet, sweet girl
started crying for real!!!:(((
It broke my heart...
she has the sweetest, most sensitive
little heart.  I feel for her!!!

She also has a SUPER fun heart...
excited about anything and everything
in her second grade class ~ like
the snowballs they created the other day!!!

Sweet Girl has a strong heart...
LOVE her resolution for 2014!

She has a servant's heart which
I love!!!  She could pretty much teach
our little Sunday School class by herself!
Unfortunately it appears she does not
have a heart for Baylor (yet!).
Her class had a Baylor baseball player come
speak to them.  Mrs. Bain had the class do
a Sic Em Bears and Mrs. Bain told
me that Hadlee was horrified over it!  ha!
Then she noticed in the picture that Hadlee
had her hand hidden in her hoodie
during the Sic Em Bears!!!
 
She has a silly heart and she LOVES loves LOVES
her friends and classmates and family!
 
She has such a sweet heart most of all.
I found this on my phone the other day
and it just melted my heart.
Look at her adorable message
to Haley!!!  Pure sweetness.
She has a creative heart... 
She loves to paint and color and create things! 
My little Hadlee has a loving heart... 
AND I couldn't love her more!!!
 
 


No comments: