Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Baylor BLACK Out

BaYLoR NaTioN is alive and well
these days!!!!!!!  It's so fun to live
in Waco and see all the excitement
of Baylor having such an awesome
football team!  This has not always
been the case...especially during my days
at Baylor!  ;(
 
For Baylor's game against OU,
the players chose to wear black BU uniforms
and "BLACK OuT" the stadium. 
Midway declared it BLaCK OuT day
at school in honor of Baylor!!!
I was SOOOOO proud of my little girl
who wore her Baylor shirt to school that day!!!
Bless her heart though she zipped up her
jacket for the drive to school so Daddy
and Bubba wouldn't see!  ha!!!
I was desperate to buy someone a
BLaCK OuT shirt so Hudson and I
decided to get Jonah one!
BUT this was the note that Walker
attached to it!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;(((
When I went to get dinner for us that
night before the big game on TV,
I came home to find
post-it notes around the house
AND one on my back that said this...
That little Aggie lovin' maroon bleeding
Walker Pierce is a MeSS!!!!!!!!!!!
An obessed gig 'em giving MESS!!!!!
Gotta love his passion though;)
 
Thankfully his Boomer Sooner notes didn't work!
Baylor won BiG!!!!!!!!!!!
7 and 0, Baby!!!!!!!!!!
Sic 'EM, Bears!!!!!!

No comments: