Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tennis Anyone?

I love how Troy tries his best to give
each of our kids individual attention...
every single day.  Even if it's just a
special hug or a quick talk ~ but he
seems to always find a way to make this
happen every evening.  He probably
doesn't even know I realize or
notice this, but I most certainly do! 
 
One of my friends suggested that Hadlee
and her son learn how to play tennis. 
I thought it was such a great idea!!!  She is so anti-sports
for herself and just wants to dance and cheer.
I'm just afraid when she hits middle school
that she might regret not having a sport.
Well, she told me absolutely
NO WAY on the tennis thing...
even if I bought her some cute little tennis outfits;)
BUT when Daddy approached her about
it, she couldn't have been more excited!!!
Maybe it has something to do with
how much he and Walker play baseball
together, OR maybe just because
she loves her daddy so much?
I'm thinking the latter:)
And I think it's precious!!!
So off to Academy they went...
a purple tennis racket, a pink bag
for it, pink tennis balls and a cute
little girl Nike shirt for good measure!
This is to be their thing...
not Mommy's and not Walker's or even Hudson's;)
And we are just fine with that!!!

No comments: