Sunday, April 11, 2010

Build a Bunny

I had decided that we might not visit the
Easter Bunny at the mall this year.
Until I read a paper Walker wrote at school
about the Easter Bunny...you know the one
who lives at the mall this time of year?!?
You just can't beat a picture from the
Richland Fashion Mall!!!
As usual, look who just happened to
show up, too?!? We wouldn't have it any
other way...that's for sure!
THEN, the kids tricked us into a
trip to Build a Bear!!!
This gets me...
EveRy!siNgLe!TiMe!
Walker chose to build an
Anakin SkyWalker Bear &
Haddie chose to build a flower Bunny!!!
(Truth be known...I have had my
eyes on that adorable bunny for
awhile anyways!!!)
Next we painted and colored some Easter eggs...
Walker, Hadlee and Hudson...
you make every holiday and every day
SO MUCH SWEETER!

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

MELT.MY.HEART! These are the sweetest pictures!

The Easter egg coloring/painting brings back sweet memories for me of when the boys were young. I cracked up when I saw the egg dye all over Walker's arm! We went to church on many Easter Sundays with the boys covered in dye. lol

You know what's sad? When the boys get too old for stuffed animals! It broke my heart when I couldn't buy stuffed animals for my boys anymore! Hang on to every minute that Walker wants to go to Build A Bear. :-)

Brandi said...

Love how the kids tricked you into going to Build A Bear... sounds like my kids. Way cute pics. And you are smokin' hot. I can't believe you just had a baby, you ROCK!!! I have a few more clothes to send you. I can't find your mailing address though, send it to me. Have a happy week!

angie said...

Love it!

Misty said...

Such sweet pics of your precious babies! Love the Star Wars bear and the flower bunny! It's it wonderful to have such love every.single.day!

We have the bunny (isn't it just adorable!?), and have plans of getting the Yoda costume from Build a Bear for T's upcoming bday. :)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

You know what? I saw that bunny the other day and thought of Haddie girl! I thought that would look so pretty in her pink room. I Love the Easter Bunny pic with ALL 3 kids. I am glad Walker talked you in to it! hee,hee. Sweet boy:)