Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Celebrating Macy Girl

Wahoooooooooooo...
We had to get together and celebrate Macy's Birthday!!!
Of course we celebrated Macy Girl's 19th birthday
which was on February 5th ...but due to HER
schedule we didn't get to celebrate until last week!
She brought along most of her basketball team
so I didn't really get many pics of the
birthday girl with the family!!!
But I got the fam...

Haddie in Heaven with Hunter (The English teacher in me loves alliteration!!!)

Troy always calls my parents 'Mom' and 'Dad'.
I love that!
Can you hear me saying,
"NO MORE DIRTY ANIMALS!!!"?!?

Where IS the Birthday Beauty you ask?!?Look at that love!!! We heart our Macy Girl!!!
Macy is some kind of wonderful and I love her dearly!!!

HOLD ME...my niece and nephew really couldn't be 19 & 20?!? They were my first loves!

Macy Girl...we are your #1 fans!!!

Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!

No comments: