Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Two Little Pilgrams...

Happy Thanksgiving from my
Two Little Pilgrams...
Better yet...MY TWO LITTLE TURKEYS!!!
My most favorite fall decorations EVER...
(the turkey is Haddie Girl's!)

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday.
I have just been a very blessed and thankful person my entire
life...that's not to say everything has been perfect...
but blessed, YES indeed.

I just love that Thanksgiving Day is designated
for family, food and most of all being thankful! No stress!!!
My fondest childhood memories are of
Thanksgiving at my Aunt Kitty and Uncle Ron's.
If my scanner worked, you'd be in real trouble!!!

Of course my fondest Thanksgiving memories of
my adult life HAVE to be the last six years!

Starting with Walker's first Thanksgiving...

Sweet Haddie's First, too...

Have I mentioned how thankful I am for this handsome man?!?

Walker at age two in November of 2004...

My little angel on Thanksgiving Day last year...

Pure Sweetness...

Here's Walker Boy last Thanksgiving...

He's my cutie pie punkin'...My cup just runneth over!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

P.S. ~ Haddie says YIPPEE for Thanksgiving!
Especially in her new, darling dress that MaMaw made her to
to wear for one of our Thanksgiving feasts!!!
We are thankful for MaMaw!!!

6 comments:

angie said...

Happy thanksgiving to you too!!! I love this holiday too:) Ally wore the exact same dress as sweet Hadlee last year...such great taste you have:) enjoy your day!

Beck said...

OMG, Brynne has that same pink dress that Hadlee is wearing in the first few pics! I LOVE it, so cute...I want her to wear it every day, LOL. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your sweet, beautiful family! I am thankful for a wonderful bloggy Mama like you to share stories and kind comments with.

Amanda said...

Ack, sorry I have been behind on your blog! It was good to catch up. I am thankful for "meeting" a new friend this year.. YOU! LOVE your flashback pictures. Hadlee's dress this year is just to die for! Have a wonderful day with your family and thank you for your kind/funny comments you always leave me. :)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I HAD to get my Pierce fix even out of town. This is the BEST post. Happy Thanksgiving Mindy. I am SO thankful for you......with tears in my eyes.....love ya dearly!

Adrianne said...

Love the pictures of Thanksgiving past. Those 2 turkeys are ALWAYS adorable. I love that Haddie is a girlie girl. Those clothes are just the cutest!

BTW, we'll miss seeing Troy's PERFECTLY placed Christmas lights this year:-)

Beth E. said...

Those are awesome photos! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Blessings...