Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Loves...My Life...My World

Stop right there & let me give credit where credit is due. I totally stole the title of this post from my friend Amanda's blog. She is really my 'first' true blogging friend and I just love her & the name of her blog (and her precious family, too)!

Before I even continue, let me tell you what is UP!!! My computer caught a mean, nasty virus! I have hired a really sexy & smart computer tech and he is working very hard to get my computer back up and running (MY HUSBAND!). I posted my last entry from my phone and now I am using our laptop which I am NOT used to AT ALL...my hands are killing me and I think I have carpal tunnel syndrome now. I am not the least bit dramatic, I know!

I created this post a while back and never actually posted it. So until I return to the Beloved Blogging World I leave you with:
My Loves...My Life...My World
(copyright credit given to beautiful Amanda!)!!!

These are some pictures we had done of Walker & Hadlee at the end of the summer. These are NOT the real professional ones that I wrote all that nonsense about in August (I'm saving those for Christmas!), but I do love these photographs...

Hadlee McCall ~ Two Years Old...

Walker Dalton ~ Five Years Old at the time (he was ALMOST Six!)...

And Hadlee in the adorable tu tu made by our beautiful and sweet next door neighbor(hoodie), Elizabeth...


These two really are my everything.
Walker and Hadlee...your mommy & daddy love you more than anything in this world!!! You are AMAZING to us!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet to life us up in prayer and I know Mona appreciates all your kind heartfelt words. Bowen loves her stickers from Haddie-such a cute idea! Thanks so much! Can't wait to see Haddie in her felties-she is such a doll!!

Amanda said...

Aww, I just LOVE having you as a Bloggy Friend! You are so dang sweet, you always put a smile on my face. :) I have been dying to see your professional pictures but now I guess we all have to wait for Christmas! I do love these pictures of Hadlee & Walker. They are so precious and I am really diggin' Hadlee's dress!!

angie said...

I am so sorry about your computer...that totally STINKS!! I am still without a camera...so I have been using my phone forever, and it's so frusturating!!! Christmas can't get here soon enough. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Love these pictures

Jennifer said...

I love, love, LOVE the tutu! She is so precious!

Kimberly said...

LOVE THE TUTU! I've been plotting already for Chloe to wear one on her first B-day. Sadly, our party will probably consist of the three of us and a cupcake in Australia! :)
So who took the pics?
xoxo

Beck said...

Oh man, those are some beautiful children you have my friend (: Makes it even harder for me to wait for Brynne's dresses to arrive, ha! AND...I think the computer virus is contagious! My laptop (yep, the brand new one) is acting up and we have taken it to be serviced! I HATE not having my computer. It does force me to my sister's house more though, to use hers.
Hope things are good!